My sister told me about this quiz. I thought it was slightly fun. So, here it is.
A. 7 Things I'm Afraid Of:
2. Dying Before I Finish Living
3. Not Really Living While I'm Alive
4. People Not Understanding Me
5. Losing People I Love
6. Being Sad
7. All the Libraries in the World Closing (My sister said this was dumb) :)
B. 7 Things That Make Me Laugh
2. Numa Numa
3. A Girl on My Soccer Team-Sarah Zickafoose
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. In "Ace Ventura" when Emily laughed REALLY hard at the shadow part
6. Stupid People
C. 7 Things That I Hate
1. Soggy Bread
2. Open cupboards
3. Food smell on clothes
4. Not getting things done when I want to
5. Bad grades
6. Mean, haughty, rude, popular, stuck up people
7. Whiny, clingy kids
D. 7 Things That I Love
1. Favorite songs, ex: "When In Rome" and "Better Now"
2. ice cream
3. my family
6. Calvin and Hobbes
7. movie nights
E. 7 Things That I Don't Understand
1. How people can medically survive 40 days without eating
2. myself :)
3. Imploding things-how does that work?
4. Einstein's brain
6. What kind of weirdo tests to see if fruits or vegetables are poisonous.
7. Why is iceberg lettuce called iceberg? It is watery, not icy.
F. 7 Places I'd Rather Be
1-7. Nowhere really-I'm good where I am
G. 7 Things That I Want to Do (I ran out of room)
1. Visit Victoria Falls
2. See baby sea turtles hatch and go to the ocean
3. go ocean fishing and catch a swordfish
4. go backpacking
5. stay up all night
6. climb a 14er
7. go paintballing
H. 7 Strange/Interesting Things About Me (I think most of these are strange :))
1. I'm an organizational/neat freak
2. I love puzzles and science
3. I have never kissed a guy
4. I have odd ambitions-stay up all night, etc. :)
5. I like to listen to Elvis and Johnny Cash
6. Hermit crabs rock!
7. I'm slightly antisocial. :)
Adios! Have a stupendous weekend!