Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brrrr!

I tried to post some awesome pictures I took of the moon last night, but Hello is whacked out right now, so I will have to wait until another day. I suppose it is the thought that counts....unless it is a picture.

Today, it is so cold!! Last night it was like 12 degrees, and this morning I dreaded going to work, because it was dark and freezing. Supposedly, it is supposed to snow a little bit tonight. The weird thing is that it is going to be around 54 tommorrow. Ha ha! Get the shorts back out!

I have to go have an advising appointment at school, because government run things are retarded. I tested into a Math 121 class. This semester I want to take a physics class (I'm not sure want is the right word...) and a prerequisite is Math 108. They can't sign me up, because I didn't take it. But I tested out of it. Therefore, the appointment to get a signature from a guy in the "math and sciences department". I had to leave work early for such nonsense. :)