Monday, November 28, 2005

Layout, New CD, Anthropology

Hola! Is my layout all wacked? Someone said it was, but I can't see it from here.

Did I tell y'all (deciding to be Texan for a day) that I finally bought Nickelcreek? Sweet stuff! But I won't elaborate, because I believe I have told you all about that loveliness.

Today in anthropology. Okay, I'm supposed to give this presentation with another girl. As I've said before, it's been...hard. She did not research, I wrote the whole paper, she kept flaking out when we were supposed to get together, etc. Anyway, we were supposed to give the presentation today. We ended up not doing it, because there wasn't time, but that is beside the point. The point is-well, two-fold. First, she was dressed up like she was going to some Arctic country, but in major fashion. She had a tiny green skirt on with a matching jacket that had fur on the edges. She had way long HIGH heel boots, long dangly earrings, and big poofy curly hair. I was just in jeans and a sweater. Interesting contrast. My other point is that she did our presentation board way weird. I let her finish it up, because she hadn't done anything else. I saw it for the first time today and it screams girly or something. I mean, come on! There is glitter on it! And it's pink and bubbly and-ah! I am going to be SO glad to get this over with!