Monday, November 07, 2005

Fudge

This has nothing to do with fudge. I was just trying to find a semi-interesting title. :)

Some people were asking, so I thought I would expound a little bit. I applied to Becker College, College of the Ozarks, Colorado State University-Pueblo, Colorado State University-Fort Collins, Pennsylvania State University, and Coe College. I was accepted to CSU-Pueblo (which is where I will go most likely) and Coe College. I got the scholarship from Coe College. I actually just sent in the application to Penn State today. I was talking to my Grandpa and he said one of the campuses is only like 5 minutes from where they live, and I could live in his basement if I wanted. So, I decided "what the heck", and applied there too. Oh, and my major is pre-veterinary medicine. Phew, that was long. :)

Well, spring class registration at the college has started. Already??!! Wow! I am thinking I may have to take some classes at PCC in Pueblo which is half an hour away. The schedule in Canon City is pretty limited. :) They aren't offering any chemistry at all, and a lot of the classes are at night which I refuse to do!

Well, have a great Tuesday. I have lots of homework this week-two tests, some papers, a presentation, etc, so I am off to try and make a dent in it.