Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm Back!

Hola to all! I am officially back. We decided to come back a day early, because snow was in the forecast and also Chuck wasn't feeling so great. By the way though, he did great driving. He was such a sweetie! :) A stinky one, but nevertheless...

Although I am slightly depressed at the thought of my Turkey Day vacation being over, I believe I am ready to get on with normal life-for three weeks at least. After which, the semester is over. Whoopee!

Arizona was pretty good. It was pretty bizarre that is was so hot. Here in Colorado, it is snowing, and there we went swimming. That was pretty funny. We didn't do a whole lot, so I have nothing really to report on. The highlight of my trip is so dorky that if you saw me now, I would probably be blushing. Anyway....we had been driving for 12 hours-way too long. I was going a little nuts and I was hyper. Surprised? Anyway, I had my seatbelt unbuckled. Emily was sitting across from me, and I was bugging her with it. I was pretending it was a little animal. Well, she slapped the poor little guy and I said jokingly, "Why would you do that? He has such a kind spirit". She said, "Now Danika, we don't unbuckle our seatbelts in the happy van". Believe me, it was NOT the happy van! :) So, there is my dorky story.