Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hola to all, and thanks for the comments. I was reassured that there were more than just girly-girls in this world. And thanks to the guys-wait guy-that commented. I hope I didn't scare everyone else away. :)

Right now, I am doing a lab-working on Punnett squares. I know it's odd, but I LOVE these things. I am extremely interested in genetics. In 9th grade, I had a little bit in biology on genetics. I was hooked on the Punnetts and pedigrees. I think I really like the organization and accurately predicting results. So, yeah, if you're ever bored, try it. Well, maybe I wouldn't go that far...

Today I went to work. It was a pretty long day. I got up at five, left the house at six, and got back about 4:30. It was a good one though. I got to eat M&Ms on the way home. Yummy! I guess I was pretty hungry.

Adios, and have a wonderful Wednesday!

By the way, what is everyone doing for Turkey Day?