Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Interview and Senior Pictures

Hola again! I had a college interview over the phone this morning. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was expecting some dean of the college to ask me a bazillion hard questions that would take hours. But it was only 15 minutes and one of the students did the interview. It is a way cool college-College of the Ozarks. You pay for tuition completely through work study, pell grants, and scholarships. The only thing you pay for is room and board which you can also do work study for or just pay for out of your pocket. I think I will definantly go there if I don't get scholarships from CSU-Pueblo.

Well, my Mom posted my senior pictures on her blog. You can look at them if you want. These pictures seem to make the end of highschool so official. It is pretty weird!

Well, adios!