Sunday, November 06, 2005

GREAT News and A Quiz...

...among other things.

First, a quiz. I wanted to find out what Peanuts character I was. I got the results-Pig Pen. Ha ha! I really am a clean person-I promise. The only thing I don't like is one of the words in the description. Just ignore it, okay? :)

Pig Pen
You are Pig Pen!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



I went to see "Chicken Little" with a friend and my family last night. If you have read reviews that say it is dumb, don't listen! It is one of the funniest movies I have seen. I laughed so many times. The characters rocked. I love it when the "underdogs" do something cool. I wish I had an ugly duckling, a runt pig, a fish out of water, and a tiny chicken as friends. :)

Okay, now for the GREAT news. Yesterday, I got back from work-yeah, I worked on a Saturday. There was a bunch of stuff from colleges-as usual a bunch of junk mail. But not this time. I opened up one of the letters and it said that I had gotten a $15,000 yearly scholarship to a college I had applied to. I was in the bathroom-yeah, in the bathroom opening mail. I totally ran out and yelled through the house to see where my Dad was. (My Mom was not home.) I practically yelled at him to read the letter. And when my Mom got home, I shoved it in her face also. I was SO excited. To make it even better, I got accepted to two of the colleges I applied to also. It happened so fast-only a week ago I sent applications out. So, now I am waiting on decisions from a few more. To make the day the best, I got into the car-very happy needless to say-to go somewhere. I turn on the radio and one of my favorite songs was on-"Better Now". :) It was great!

Have a superbular Monday!