Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Template and Chicitas

I hope you can all see my new template. I still can't see all of it. It keeps reverting to the old one. But I'm used to that. Can you guys see the background and profile pic? Are the letters blue and red like they are supposed to be?

TBQELITE said the following about my comment on not understanding girls: "Hahaha... I think that's weird that you'd post that from your perspective. Which must mean something..." (You have officially been quoted.) :) Yes, I suppose it does mean something. I just don't get girls!

Okay, so, yeah, I'm a girl, but still... It is actually very frustrating. I am just fine with my hair in a ponytail, no makeup, jeans, and a t-shirt. People often tell me I should try some makeup and do my hair, but it just isn't my thing. It takes up too much time, and I figure if people don't like me without makeup and with my hair in a ponytail, too bad! Now this certainly makes for some difficulties. I don't get along with many girls, because all they want to do is talk about boys, makeup, and clothes. I don't. Because I don't, I have a hard time with the whole making friends with girls. I don't know. I suppose I am just very confused. I want to do "non-girly" stuff like paintballing, backpacking, and all that. But it makes it so I don't have many friends. Plus, even though I am certain it sounds quite ridiculous, I often thinks these things are things guys don't really like. They must like pretty girls that like girly things and all that....? It is kinda sad.

But I suppose I just need to try and focus on being myself. I guess...