Friday, November 11, 2005

Seven Things

My sister told me about this quiz. I thought it was slightly fun. So, here it is.

A. 7 Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. Failure
2. Dying Before I Finish Living
3. Not Really Living While I'm Alive
4. People Not Understanding Me
5. Losing People I Love
6. Being Sad
7. All the Libraries in the World Closing (My sister said this was dumb) :)

B. 7 Things That Make Me Laugh
1. Aubry
2. Numa Numa
3. A Girl on My Soccer Team-Sarah Zickafoose
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. In "Ace Ventura" when Emily laughed REALLY hard at the shadow part
6. Stupid People
7. Life

C. 7 Things That I Hate
1. Soggy Bread
2. Open cupboards
3. Food smell on clothes
4. Not getting things done when I want to
5. Bad grades
6. Mean, haughty, rude, popular, stuck up people
7. Whiny, clingy kids

D. 7 Things That I Love
1. Favorite songs, ex: "When In Rome" and "Better Now"
2. ice cream
3. my family
4. animals
5. books
6. Calvin and Hobbes
7. movie nights

E. 7 Things That I Don't Understand
1. How people can medically survive 40 days without eating
2. myself :)
3. Imploding things-how does that work?
4. Einstein's brain
5. Girls-weird...
6. What kind of weirdo tests to see if fruits or vegetables are poisonous.
7. Why is iceberg lettuce called iceberg? It is watery, not icy.

F. 7 Places I'd Rather Be
1-7. Nowhere really-I'm good where I am

G. 7 Things That I Want to Do (I ran out of room)
1. Visit Victoria Falls
2. See baby sea turtles hatch and go to the ocean
3. go ocean fishing and catch a swordfish
4. go backpacking
5. stay up all night
6. climb a 14er
7. go paintballing

H. 7 Strange/Interesting Things About Me (I think most of these are strange :))
1. I'm an organizational/neat freak
2. I love puzzles and science
3. I have never kissed a guy
4. I have odd ambitions-stay up all night, etc. :)
5. I like to listen to Elvis and Johnny Cash
6. Hermit crabs rock!
7. I'm slightly antisocial. :)

Adios! Have a stupendous weekend!