I Doubt Anyone Will Actually Read This...
** Ultimately Fun Long Survey! [Tons of Questions] **due to the length, I have abandoned any hint of punctuation. My apologies.
... Basic Questions
1. First Name?:Danika
2. Middle Name?:Sharli
3. Age?: 17 years and almost 8 months.
4. Birthday?: Cinco de Mayo translated may 5
5. Where do you live?: Somewhere in Colorado
6. Where were you born?: Foutain Valley California
7. Who do you live with?: two parents, two brothers, two sisters, a dog, a cat, and a hermit crab
8. How many siblings do you have?: cinco
9. Pets?: Dog: Chuck cat: Ali Bubbles Crab: Lysistrata
10. Grade at school?: Um, I am a senior in highschool and like a sophmore in college.
11. Where do you go to school?: PCC
12. Hair color?: very dark brown
13. Hair style?: um...washed and combed. :) Actually, I do put bobby pins in it.
14. Eye color?: dark brown
15. Ethnic background?: supposedly, german, irish, indian, Guatemalan, and who knows what else
16. Do you play any sports?: soccer and swimming officially
17. If so, which ones?: see above
18. Do you play any instruments?: yes
19. If so, which ones?: guitar and dabbled in piano a bit
20. Height?: um, if I remember right, it was 5'2" and 3/4
21. Weight?: Most girls wouldn't tell....I think it is like 110
22. Do you look like anyone famous?: not that I know of. Unless my mom is famous and I don't know it.
23. Any nicknames?: Dani and Polka Dotted Pickles
24. Do you like your name?: yup
25. If you could change it, what would you want it to be?: I've always liked the name Blaire, but I wouldn't change my name. maybe my middle name...
26. Any talents?: yup
27. Do you have a cell phone?: nope. don't have the dough
28. If so, which kind?: N/A
29.What is your ringtone?: N/A
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE...(Disclaimer: I can never pick one favorite, so I will pick ONE OF my favorites.)
30. Movie?: "Flight of the Phoenix"
31. TV Show?: don't watch tv
32. Actress?: ok, the previous person said kierra knightly was pretty. What is it with guys I know and her? Hmmm...:) Um, I don't like any.
33. Actor?: Joaquin Phoenix is in some of my favorites and he always makes me laugh
34. Comedy movie?: Napoleon D
35. Romantic movie?: I would never admit that I actually like some romantic movie-wait does corpse bride count?
36. Historical movie?: The Patriot
37. Music Genre?: i listen to a lot-rock, oldies, sorta bluegrass, etc.
38. Band?: collective soul, flyleaf, matchbox 20
39. Singer?: I dunno.
40. Song of all time?: summer of 69-definate absolute fav
41. Dance song?: I don't pay attention to titles
42. Rap song?: uh-uh...okay, so I listened to John Reuben a bazillion years ago
43. Pop song?: shall i admit that i used to listen to pop? I loved Raze when I was littler-much littler
44. Country song?: i don't listen enought to know
45. R&B song?: huh?
46. Store [non-clothing]?: Complete Games and Hobbies
47. Store [clothing]?: Target-good jeans and t-shirts. although hot topic rocks if you have tons of dinero
48. Clothing brand?: i don't care as long as i like the look
49. Couture designer?: i hate anything with the word "designer" in it.
50. Outfit to wear?: jeans, t-shirt, converse, and a ponytail holder (Sadly, my hair is too short for a ponytail right know.)
51. Underwear?: Isn't that inappropriate? Especially since several males read this...
52. Shoes?: converse are my first pick
53. Shoe brand?: all-star/converse
54. Place to go?: library or mountains or my room
55. Vacation spot?: um, i have so many i want to go that i know the one i like now won't be my favorite later.
56. City?: where i live is cool
57. Animal?: dog
58. Candy?: sour patch kids, skittles, a York Peppermint Patties
59. Food?: ice cream
60. Holiday?: Christmas
61. Month?: May-I have a birthday and school ends. This year, I graduate and turn 18. Whoa!
62. Car?: Ideal: CJ-5
63. Thing to do on the weekend?: movies
64. Sport to watch?: swimming, soccer, track events
65. Sport to play?: didn't we already discuss this-or i did-soccer or swimming or track
66. Subject in school?: literature, history, and biology are cool
67. Book?: "Till We Have Faces"
68. Author?: James Herriot
69. Color?: dark bright green-yeah i changed after way too many years
70. Cartoon?: Spongebob Squarepants!
71. Artist?: My art teacher-P. Waltman
72. Disney movie?: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
73. Disney princess? Kill them all...okay, maybe not. Uh, how about Sleeping Beauty?
74. Quote?: see my sidebar.
75. Inspirational figure?: Einstein-the genius part
76. Era in time?: 50s rock!
... Time for a small break... LIST THINGS
--> 10 Things you can't live without
8]: library card
5]: my family
2]: my notebook
1]: a writing utensil
--> 9 Songs That Describe your life
9]: Wait for Me-RS James
8]: Strong Tower-Kutless
7]: What is it called? Bullet?-Flyleaf
5]: Homeschool Girl-BOB
4]: Goodwill Day-BOB
3]:I can't think of anymore. Sorry
--> 8 Of Your Favorite Songs
8]: Summer of 69-Bryan Adams
7]: Better Days-GooGoo Dolls
6]: You and Me-Lifehouse
5]: Jailhouse Rock-Elvis:)
4]: Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash
3]: Better Now-Collective Soul
1]: Six Feet Under-Creed
--> 7 Of Your Best Friends
7]: My Mom
--> 6 Things You Always Wear
5]: sweatshirt if it is cold
--> 5 Of Your Favorite Movies
4]: Flight of the Phoenix
3]: Napoleon D
2]: Corpse Bride
--> 4 Things You Could Always Eat
4]: Ice cream
3]: sour patch kids
2]: mashed potatoes
1]: french fries
--> 3 Things You'd Do With A Trillion Dollars
3]: pay for college
1]: and buy everything else I have ever wanted
--> 2 Of Your Goals-This question isn't fair. I can't summarize them all.
2]: Do everything I have ever wanted to do.
1]: Be a happy person.
--> The Most Important Thing To you
1]: Relationship wth god
77. Are you single?: si, i am.
78. If not, who are you dating?: nada
79. Deleted question.
80. IF you aren't single, how long have you been taken?: Well, God has had me for quite a while...
81. How many boy/girlfriends have you had?: nada
82. Have you kissed the same sex?: that is highly gross!
83. Have you kissed the opposite sex?: Nope.
84. Deleted question
85. Deleted question
86. Deleted question
87. Most romantic memory?: Well, since I haven't been on a date, none really. I did get my promise ring when I was 13 and that was cool, even though it wasn't "romantic" persay.
88. Where would you want to be taken on a date?: Um, I don't think I really care much. As long as I was with a person I enjoyed, it wouldn't matter.
89. Best romantic gift you've ever gotten?: Like I said, the ring was cool, but it wasn't quite romantic in the normal sense.
90. Roses or chocolates?: Um, I would say roses, because I have never gotten roses.
91. Worst ex?: Bwa ha! I don't have one.
92. Best ex?: See above.
** Some time for snobbery - Brag bout yourself!
93. Do you have a cell?: A cell phone? Huh? Didn't we already talk about this. So repetitive...
94. What kind?: blah blah
95. Do you have a computer?: A family computer.
96. What kind?: I dunno. One that works.
97. Most expensive pants?:Um, I bought a pair of Dickies, but I don't remember how much. I don't buy exorbitantly priced clothing.
98. Most expensive purse?: Ha ha! When I do carry a purse which is rare, I carry my messenger bag I got at some skate shop. But once again, I forget how much it cost.
99. Most expensive shirt?: Uh, once again, I don't remember how much my clothes cost. I don't really dwell on that stuff...
100. Do you drive?: yup
101: What kind of car do you have?: 1991 Jeep Cherokee
102. Are you smart?: That depends. I have a 4.0, but, quite unfortunately, I often say things that don't make sense. I think it was in my head right, but it just didn't quite come out right. Like the other day, I commented about a shark drowning. *Sigh* I will never live that down.
103. What kind of grades do you have?: A's.
104. What cool electronics do you have?: Absolutely none. Unless you count a booklight as an electronic device.
105. Do you have an MP3 player?: nope
106. What kind?: *whistles*
** Random questions
107. What's your screen name?: I have several, but generally Polka Dotted Pickles
108. What was your first sn ever?: Ouch! Uh...*racking brain*....Oh, I think Tania the Punk Elf. Please hold back your laughter if possible.
109. Do you use AIM, MSN or yahoo?: Sometimes
110. How many kids do you want to have someday?: I think that would be something I would decide with whoever I marry. Life never goes according to plan, right?
111. What would you name them?: Like I said, who knows how life will go.
112. Do you want to get married?: Definantly.
113. Where do you want to live?: I don't know. I have many ideas. Alaska would rock, in the mountains, in a ski town, etc. Guess I'll get there when I get there.
114. What do you want to study in college?: Veterinary medicine I believe.
115. Do you do drugs?: well...okay, just kidding. Absolutely not!
116. Worst drug you've ever done?: Like someone else once said: caffeine.
117. Do you drink?: no way
118. Do you smoke?: yeah right
119. Best concert you've been to?: Skillet-the first one I went to. I've been to like 4 or 5 since.
120. Trademark saying of yours?: I say sweet a lot.
121. Favorite quote ever?: Ever ever? That always changes. Once again, check the sidebar and see some cool Ben-Hur.
122. Do you like to dance?: Ha! I have not even a vague idea of rhythym.
123. Color you think you look best in?: Um, my Mom says I look good in red.
124. If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?: Well, I don't think I'd ever completely dye it, but I would like to do a bright green streak. :) My Dad disagrees...
125. Any piercings?:yup
126. If so, where?:ear
127. How many?:5
128. Any tatoos?:No.
129. Where & What?:N/A
130. If you dont have any, do you want a tatoo?: I think I want one just for the experience although I believe I might change my mind, because I know people never like them later in life.
131. What kind?: If I did, something small where people wouldn't see it.
132. Do you like to party?: no.
133. Do you have any video game systems?: my brothers do, but i never play, unless it is Crash Team Racing which is the only video game I have ever been able to play and win.
134. Favorite video game?: CTR
135. How many DVD's do you own?: I don't own any, but my family has obtained several over time.
136. Do you own any TV seasons on DVD/: nope
137. If so, which ones?:see above
138. What's the first pet you ever had?: Well, it is hard to pick a favorite. One that sticks out is a cat Fred-I didn't name him, my Dad did. He had three legs-yeah seriously-but he was the greatest cat. He was so nice, he was like a dog.
139. Favorite grade in school?: Um, I generally dwell in the present, so my senior year is great. It really has been a good one! I've learned a lot.
140. Most missed memory?: All my little kids memories-playing pound puppies, reading for like 8 hours a day, and all that.
** This or That?
141. Britney Spears Pre-KevFed or Britney Federline?: Who're they?
142. Xtina or Britney?: Who's Xtina? <---my words exactly.
143. Jessica Simpson drama or Angelina/Jennifer drama?: Those names ring negative bells in my head.
144. New BSB or Old BSB?: What's that?
145. Movies at home or movies in the theater?: Well, theatre is ideal even though it is expensive and you can't snuggle up on your own comfy couch.
146. Popcorn or candy?: Candy
147. Seven for All Mankind or Diesel?: Who is the first dude?
148. True Religion or Citizens for Humanity?: Um, what's that-again.
149. East coast or west coast?: I would say east, because I lived on the west for most of my life, so it holds less intrigue.
150. Snow or rain?: At this point, snow.
151. Summer or winter?: Winter right now. When it is summer, i'll say summer.
153. Fall or spring?: Hmmm, that's hard. I would say fall since it means a new school year and snow soon enough.
154. Christmas or Valentine's Day? Christmas
155. Audi or BMW?: don't care.
156. Porsche or Lexus?: don't care
157. Range Rover or Rolls Royce?: Duh! The first.
158. Clubs or bars?: Candy bars <---I like this answer,so I am stealing it from the person who previously did this quiz.
159. Breakfast or dinner?: Dinner
160. Pizza or french fries?: Fries
161. McDonalds or Wendys?: McD's
162. Cell phones or pagers?: Phones
163. Lacoste polos or Ralph Lauren polos?: Since when do I wear polos?
164. Makeup or no makeup?: I basically almost never wear it, so none. It is a pain to put it on.
165. Shots or beer?: Neither
166. Cats or dogs?: dogs
167. Rap or rock?: ROCK!!!
168. MP3s or radio stations?: I dunno. I've never had an MP3, so I am unsure.
169. Kissing or cuddling?: Let's not discuss this.
170. Pink or orange?: Orange.
172. Red or yellow?: Yellow
173. Green or blue?: Currently green.
174. Going to the beach or swimming in a pool?: Beach
**Describe your First Times...
175. Deleting question.
176. First time drinking?: Never.
177. First time smoking?: Never.
178. First party?: Do birthday parties count? Because I don't really remember my first.
179. First best friend?: Um, well, I'm sure I had best friends when I was little, but the first real one I had was when I was 13. Her name was Ashley.
180. First movie seen?: Ha! Like I remember that.
181. First date?: Like I said, haven't been on one yet.
182. First kiss?: Haven't had one. Plus, I don't think I'll exactly be sharing when I do have one.
183. First cell phone?: never had one.
184. First CD bought?: Um, I remember the first few. Don't laugh though! Phil Joel and Raze I believe.
185. First crush?: blah blah blah
186. First boyfriend/girlfriend?: Like I said a million times....
** Wrapping it all up...
What time is it?: 2:22 pm
How long have you been doing this?: way too long.
Do you like taking surveys?: this one was fun.
Any final thoughts?: Um, why do I never have anything interesting to say when it is important?
I tag: (If you want to. If you don't, I understand because this thing is senselessly long.)
So, at the end of it all. Yeah, I realize this is mostly nonsense. I am suddenly struck with a desire to be more serious now. In reading the blogs of of some other bloggers of the same age as I, I realize...hmm, I don't know what I realize. I guess I wonder why everyone has to be so depressed? Or so fake? I don't get it. I realize that sometimes life sucks. Sometimes it stinks bad. But I don't think it does for a lot of us. Most of us, compared to other people have an awesome life-especialy due to our walks with God. Why does everyone have to look at the negative side of things? I realize that oftentimes it is the easier way to go about things, but maybe we could try to look at the positive. I am definantly not saying to put on fake smiles and pretend like life is great, but maybe we could remember all the awesome things that God has done for us and saved us from and be happy. Really happy even.
And then what about all the fakeness? Why can't we just tell people what we really think? I mean if all of us really look at what we write, why are we writing it? To impress other people? To put on a show? To make people laugh? I guess it seems like whenever I try and write, I have something in my head that I want to say. Sometimes it even goes so far as being typed. But that is usually about as far as it goes. After that it usually all gets deleted and covered up with something more exciting, or not so real. But I am done doing that. I don't want to be afraid any longer of what people will think of me. I want to write what is really inside of me-regardless of what other people think. So, instead of reading over what I just wrote and delete half of it, I am going to just post it....