Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Kong Review

Hola! Well, I just got back from seeing King Kong. :) I liked it muy mucho! The only drawback was that it was a little long. I got slightly antsy towards the end. But everything else was great-effects, acting, storyline (which I wasn't sure about-gorilla falls in love with a lady). The best part was when these *possible spoiler warning* giant bugs were attacking all these guys. Wow! That was creepy. I actually had the chills. Oh, one other thing that was odd-Jack Black. He just was a little odd in a movie that was supposed to be serious. I just couldn't tell if he was being serious or just sarcastic. I wouldn't reccommend it for younger kids. There was definantly a lot of violence and the "cannibal people" were creepy. I liked them....But for anyone else, I would reccommend it. It was great.