Monday, December 05, 2005

My Weekend and Irritating Me

Hola! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I did. We did all our Christmas stuff-lights, tree, and all that jazz. It was fun! We also went to a local christmas parade. It was no Macy's Day parade, but it was still fun despite the slight hokiness of it. :) I like knowing all the people in the parade!

Lastly, I went to Josh and Sarah's house to hang out. There was a ton of people. I can't believe that many fit in your house, you guys. :) It was fun, but once again I frustrated myself with my sucky social skills. I am just not that good in crowds. I want to be myself, but I have a tendency to just be a total wallflower and that's not good. I'm sick of being told I'm so quiet and I never say anything. Man, life is a trial sometimes. Well, maybe a lot of times.