Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Puzzle


Finished Product




NOOOO!!!!!!

This is my finished puzzle. It was 1500 pieces-the biggest I have ever done. :) It was great. It has all kind of funny stuff going on. You can't quite see it from the big picture, but it is there. I worked on it pretty much all day Christmas Eve. I was addicted. My mom practically had to yell at me to come to dinnner. Anyway, I got done, but sadly, a piece was missing. I think the company made a mistake, because I had two of one of the outside pieces too. Hmmm....
So, that was a little disappointing. All that work, and a piece is missing. Argh! Well, I am on to my next puzzle already. It is over 100 pieces-one of those photomosaics. I think it will officially be the hardest I have ever done, but I am determined to finish it. Adios! I'll tell you about my Christmas tommorrow.