Tuesday, December 27, 2005

All I Want for Christmas...

No, not my two front teeth! :)

Well, it was an excellent day. Sorry I didn't tell you about it sooner. I got caught up with work and completely changing my college schedule. I have a new desire to explore journalism. This is actually really scary, because I have all throughout high school and prior to that worked on and wanted to be a veterinarian. But lately I feel led to explore this area. I would appreciate it if all of you could pray for God to show me his will!

On to Christmas: Well, we started out by opening presents-who doesn't? Some of my favorites were a photomosaic puzzle (This being the hardest puzzle I have ever done!), this thingy-ma-bobber that lets me roll up my puzzle so I can store it better (Score!), a sort of survival manual for backpacking (I am preparing for this summer.), a copy of "Till We Have Faces", a copy of "The Chronicles of Narnia", an expansion to one of my favorite games (Munchkin games) and a therapy ball (My four year old sister gave me this. Maybe she is trying to tell me something :)). So, those would be some of my favs.

Then, of course, we basically played with the new games and toys all day. I think we played Munchkin close to five times and I played Aubry's new Ants in the Pants game way too many times. My finger started to get sore from all the ant flinging. I also stole my brother's Erector Set and constructed an extremely high tech helicopter. That was fun...

How was everyone else's Christmas?

Then,