Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday

Wow, talk about being swamped by physics. I am reminded of that part in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" where the teacher says they will be quizzed on material they haven't even covered yet. Yup, that's about where I am at. The bad grade on homework freaked me out. I have this thing about failure. I forget to realized that school is-duh-about learning. I don't know it all. So, I freaked out about dropping, losing a scholarship...Just because I got one bad grade on homework. So, I have basically been working my butt off, seeing if I can get the material. I should know by Friday. James 1:5-6-Ask for the wisdom....

Um, not much else exciting going on. I started my chem lab yesterday. That was interesting. We had to watch-yet another-safety video. Talk about cheesiness! Did you know when you get corrosive chemicals on your clothes and are forced to use those stupid showers, they say to take ALL your clothes off? Yeah, right! I think not....Anyway, it was just funny to see all the fake spills, and fires, and blood. Now I have to go find a pair of safety goggles. Bwa ha! That should be funny to see some of those chics in lab in those. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped after learning that bit of info...I am mean, aren't I? :)