Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Spontaneous Combustion

I've taken up blogging at whatever random part of the day I might fit it in. Today it is 8:03 in the morning. I came up early with my carpool buddy and my class doesn't start until 9:00, so I have time to "waste". Not really....

So, I ran last night. I am up to 3 miles. I need like 6.2 for the 10K. I still have five weeks I think, so I should get to that point. I am so very excited. My first 10K. In other physical activities news, since my first 14er didn't work out last weekend, it sounds like it should this weekend. I hope to climb Mount Sherman.

On a majorly random note, my nails are barf green right now with bright green sparkles. :) Yeah, I guess I got hit too hard in the head yesterday. Actually I lost black. I gave one to my sister and the other spontaneously combusted, so I don't have many other choices. Oh well!