Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Pipecleaner Dude

Okay, so I am on one of my breaks. This one is uber long-as in like 4 hours. But it will be perfect to do homework in! I have a lot as I think I mentioned last night. So, anyway, I thought I would take the opportunity to blog since I probably won't have time tonight. I already had some test in chemistry. Geez, it's the first day. :) I think it was some sort of placement test. I only hope it doesn't have any sort of reflection on my grade. I knew some of the stuff, but certainly not all. All the inverse relationships and isomers of compounds has pretty much left my head since 10th grade!

Check this out!

Have a great Tuesday! I still am having a hard time getting over this whole university thing. It is so weird. I am driving to Pueblo every day, staying most of the day and coming home and doing more homework. All I can say is I had BETTER not get behind on my homework. It could be disastrous!

Chao!