Sunday, September 03, 2006

Last Day of the Weekend



This would have to be a new favorite band! They have really fun videos!

So, the second week of school starts tommorrow. For some ridiculous reason, we have classes on Labor Day. Not like I think it is some important holiday, I just figured that the one perk of public school is getting those dumb holidays off. Oh well, I am just about positive I will survive. :) I will actually have my first chem lab tommorrow. How exciting!

Wow, I was a lot more sore than I thought I would be. That 14er got to me more than I thought it would. Then I did a three and a half mile run today. I think I may have been waddling afterwards. :) I love running! It is such a satisfying feeling to finish a longer run. Plus, it is such a great adrenaline rush! Just like soccer. I think that may be the reason I like the two. Oh! That reminds me of a funny story I believe I neglected to tell you all.

Last Thursday, I had my first soccer game. It was an adult soccer league, and I believe I was the youngest one. One or two were married, and the rest were probably about 23 or so. Well, after the game, one of the guys asked how old I was. I told him I was 18. Then he asked if I had a fake ID. Thinking he thought I looked younger than 18, I said, "No, it is real". Oh, I'm an idiot....About 5.5 seconds later-about 5 seconds AFTER everyone else with me got it-I realized I had just been asked to go drinking. Wow....