Friday, September 01, 2006

Score!

I am officially 1/16 of the way done with the semester. (I count Thanksgiving week since I figure I will be doing homework then anyway.) Yup, just got out of my last class. Cool, huh? I think so anyway. So, it has been good. Lots to get used to. Needless to say, it is quite different from community college. A lot harder, more homework, more on my shoulders, and a much different environment. Although I will certainly be doing homework this weekend, I look forward to having a little bit of a break. I have been a hermit in my room. As soon as I finish up one subject, another is calling my name. I love it though. Chemistry seems like it will be challenging, but not impossible. The physics class had me worried until I found out that we are at the end of the trig part. There will be more of it, but it won't get anymore difficult. Phew! I bypassed the whole trig thing in highschool. Biology is pretty cool! The lectures are interesting, and I think the labs will be my favorite. You should see the jars of creatures they have in that room. Oooh.

Then I had my Biol 171 class yesterday. It is only one credit. A freshman class I am taking in order to have 15 credits in order to get my scholarship. Should be easy except a lot of the class centers around getting contacts in the biology department and socializing. Ew! :) Just kidding. Kinda. I like to socialize in my own little way I guess.