Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm a nut case :)

Okay, I'm not sitting on the ground anymore. I basically just had a crapola filled weekend, but am ready to get off my patootie and keep going. :) Man, life is comical sometimes. It was extremely boring in one sense (alone in my room most of the weekend with crazy things running through my mind-you don't even want to know) and sort of action packed in another-I kinda trashed my room and fixed again. Yeah, a little broken glass too. No, not a window. I'm not that drastic. Okay, so now that I sound like a complete freak....

I am off to school tommorrow. Whoopee! Let the real world begin. I literally have like six classes-counting labs tommorrow. It will be crazy I go from nine to five with a one hour break. It's gonna be crazy. I am so exciting though! Zoology, Chemistry, Physics. Woohoo! Plus, each day I get closer to figuring out if I get to go to Missouri. Can you tell I am barely able to contain myself. So, yeah, that is about it. I look forward to updating you all on my crazy profs and mind boggling work schedule. :)

Good news! I have really been working on not getting anxious about work this semester. Tiling doesn't exactly fit in with my schedule, therefore, I was applying at different places around town with no luck so far. I just need about 50 to 60 bucks a week for gas and my World Vision kid. God brought up exactly what I needed. Fifty bucks a week doing some homeschool stuff with my siblings. It is PERFECT! Even in these little things, God has so totally got me covered!

Have a great day!

"....I am with you always, even to the end of the age!"