Sunday, August 20, 2006

Music and Note

I have another song. :) More country....But it's a good one. At least I think so. The video isn't all that exciting though.



Okay, I will not post this music video on my blog as it has an inappropriate portion, but I will tell you that the rest of the video really makes you think. It is "Chocolate" by Snow Patrol and can be found on YouTube. Thanks Carissa. :) If you are older and are "okay" with this type of thing, I would reccommend it as it has a very interesting message.

Note to self: Must stop withdrawing. It has already gotten me in big trouble at least once-well probably more than that-and I am now in the process of trying to get myself out of a trouble it has caused. I just hope I haven't caused damage that can't be fixed. It can just be quite hard to be open and honest with people. It seems like when I do open up, I often only end up with hurt. I don't have any outside of family relationships in which this has not happened. It just seems that the friendships always end up in hurt. If I open up, I get left in the dust. If I close up, people wonder what the heck is wrong with me.