Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Music and What's Up

Good song!



Update in as few words as possible...
-Finished up the job in Breck my Dad and I had. I love Breck in the winter. It would be amazing to live up there for a month or so someday. ;)

-Interview also done. The drive to Manhattan and back was accomplished in two days. I got up at 5 am that morning to blow dry my hair, actually dress up. It felt great to walk out of the interview, knowing the rest was completely up to God. I should find out in a week or two. The school was also amazing. Talk about crazy cool facilities...

-It is possible to set a shoe on fire. Yes, I accomplished this. Quite fun.

-Talk about coincidences. I saw a girl in Manhattan that I used to work with in Canon. What are the odds of being at the right Chili's at the right time and place let alone the right city in Kansas...

-I wrote a song!!!!! My first ever. I have the words and the chords to the verses but I am waiting for some uber amazing inspiration for chords to the chorus. Hmmm....

-I leave in a matter of 10 and half days. Where does the time go? And how does one say good-bye to the most amazing friends and family ever for five months...

Labels: , , ,