Saturday, December 06, 2008

Quotes

Some good quotes from this semester so far...

"Faith is not intelligent understanding, faith is deliberate commitment to a Person where I see no way. Are you debating whether to take a step in faith in Jesus or to wait until you can see how to do the thing yourself? Obey Him with glad reckless joy".
-Oswald Chambers

Me: Did you dye your hair?
My most amazing friend: Yeah. I got highlights and low lights.
Guy that was listening to the conversation: *deer in the headlights look while thinking what I was saying*
Me: What are lowlights?

"I believe there are hundred of thousands of young people who are just waiting for a really challenging, dangerous job that requires them to give up everything. You may be one. The reward? Being a part of the climaxing event of all history-taking the gospel to every person on earth".
-Loren Cunningham

Person one: So, I heard a quote in this movie the other day: "Love is friendship set on fire".
Person two: When will our friendship be set on fire? We could roast marshmallows.

Study friend: Geek
Me: Nerd
Study friend: Dork
Me: Freak
Friend: Oh, burn!!!!....You wear patchouli, don't you?

Labels: