Monday, December 08, 2008

Brain Stir Fry

I think my brain has nearly reached that point of fried...As in, I read the same sentence three times, and I still don't know what I read two seconds later. Well, I am praying it will last me 3 days and 18 hours more. :) Today, I checked microbiology and environmental toxicology off the list. Woo hoo!! The 17 page microbiology test wasn't bad; the twenty page environmental toxicology was though...Praise God for successfully getting through two finals with only two more to go! Physics II and biochemistry are left. Almost there...

The joy of the Lord is my strength. I choose to daily place my thoughts in the fact that He has rescued me and allowed me to have a relationship with Him. With this in mind, an out of this world joy that supersedes the situations going on around me is possible. :)

Labels: ,