Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Disturbing...

My guy, L, has been in Iraq for a whole month already!!! Only six more to go until I see him. So, I have decided we could be in the book for weirdest relationship ever. We met at the end of last summer when he was on leave, started courting/going out/whatever the day before he left to go back to base. I went to see him for a weekend about three weeks before he deployed. So, we have been together for like three months-whoa!!!!-and I have been around him for a total of three weeks. That makes me laugh out loud to myself as a matter of fact. :) I must say, however, that God is so evident in the whole thing so far. It was a random chain of events that let us meet each other to say the least.
So, dear reader (if at all existent), you must be asking yourself what provoked this paragraph. I was sitting here looking through some blogs. I came across Edge's blog where "Disturbia" was mentioned. I laughed when I realized I got a big smile on my face every time this song comes on the radio. It reminds me of going to Las Vegas and being at the Marine Corp ball with Rihanna blaring in the background. So much for high class Micheal Buble or something....But I probably wouldn't have a story to tell if that was the case.
In other news, 9 days until I finish up my bachelor's!!!! And 30 days until I start the next grand adventure: YWAM...

Labels: , ,