Monday, December 22, 2008

Clarification and Comic and Lesson

Clarification: The interview I went to in Manhattan, Kansas this weekend was for a veterinary school interview. I will find out the verdict in two to three weeks, but the school does not start until the fall semester: in August or September. :)

Funny comic!!


Note to self: Boots can be caught on fire. It all started when I was driving home from P-town with the fabulous sis, Em, who is 3 years younger than me. We were driving along singing along to Avril. We have a tendency to sing ridiculous girl songs when we are together in the car. Anyway, I had an epiphony and realized that I had hand sanitizer and matches in my car. This is ironic in that hand sanitizer is 99.9% alcohol and very flammable. Before Em could grab the two, light it, and throw it out the car window, I suggested we wait until there weren't cars all around us who could copy my plates and get me busted big time. So, we waited until we were "safely" home in our driveway. I lit the alcohol on fire and had a nice little fire going. I probably could have roasted mini marshmallows actually. Anyway, after a few minutes of being in the -14 degree outdoors, I wanted to get rid of the fire and go inside. I tried to stomp it out, but found that hand sanitizer AND fire stick to a boot. Ah, that was fun. It was quickly remedied by stomping a lot, but Em kept laughing at the fact at I "set my shoe on fire". ;)

Labels: ,