Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Two down, two to go! Hooray, two of my tests are done, and I only have two to go. Physics on Friday, and chemistry on Monday. After that, I am on the downhill slope for tests. Only two left and then finals. Whoopee!

Talked to a friend today about prayer. We talked about how important a thing it is. It seems like I forget so often how powerful it really is. When it comes down to it, we have a weapon we rarely use. What a waste! If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven. I have been putting pictures and magazine cutouts (pictures of orphans from World Vision magazines or pictures of my friends and siblings) on my closet door to try and remember to pray for them. Ever morning and night when I get in my closet for clothes, it is a good reminder. The prayer of a righteous man avails much.

Does anyone want to go to Alaska? I want to. The thing that made me initially want to go was the fact that it is the only state where you can carry a gun while you are fishing. That place is so amazing and untamed, you never know what you will come across! :) I want to catch a huge giant salmon. Which reminds me of ocean fishing which I also want to do.

Some friends never cease to amaze me. Man, I hope I was never the cause of any problems or sadness. I never meant to hurt. Thanks for being a friend despite the things that life brought up. I appreciate the advice. :)

So, yeah, I'm kinda bored right now. I'm in the math lab while A**** works on an extra credit assignment. I love how teachers give out all the extra credit assignments here at the end. I cross my fingers that they see I NEED SOME EXTRA POINTS!!! HELP!!! I had some extra credit in physics which was shocking. My teacher just isn't the type. Four points. That should help out one of those quizzes that I completely bummed. Now for the other one I totally bombed who knows. This is definantly me rambling. It's like I am actually writing the conversation that is going on in my head. Prepare to be scared.