Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday

Tuesday...I had a chemistry test today-midterm. I should get it back Friday. I will cross my fingers until then. One more day and I am halfway through the semester. Hooray! I hope the first part was the easier half. I guess I'll be finding out pretty soon. Tommorrow I have a quiz in physics. Kind of a weird time for it since we haven't even handed in homework for it which means we haven't gotten in back graded which means I have no clue what I am doing. :) Life...What an interesting thing. I have a physics lab in an hour. That should be good. I like that lab for some reason. Maybe it is because I get it and get good grades in there. I guess I also find the lab assistant and my lab partner's interest in each other amusing. Last week they were debating derivations of calculus...:)



I got the CD yesterday. Yup, it is pretty sweet! :)

"Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands".