Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Weekend!

Happy day! It's Friday, and I have been smiling all day. :)

I have my 5K tommorrow. That should be fun. Maybe I will get rid of all this excess energy I have.

Well, I succesfully finished midterms, but the world has gotten even more crazy. On Monday, I have a chemistry chapter summary , a chemistry lab writeup, homework on electron orbitals, and physics problems due. On Wednesday, I have two biology tests, and on Friday, I have a physics test and a chemistry test. Sometimes it all reaches nearly comic proportions. :)

Check out this fab song: "Tomorrow Is a Long Time". It is-again-by Nickelcreek, and you should go to this link, and click on the song title.

And here are some "old" pictures I dug up. The first one is right afer I turned 18. Beginning of summer. I like this pic. I love you, Emily! Your style is awesome.


emandme Posted by Picasa

Here is my Dad and I winter last year. It must have been like March or February. Wow, I was still in highschool then. What a weird thought. :)


dadandi Posted by Picasa

This is Easter last year. I hid the eggs for the kids, and then found a place to sit. I didn't know my Mom took this. I just happened to find it.


bench Posted by Picasa