Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Calm After the Storm

Hmm, I believe that my momentary relief was merely the calm after the storm of midterms. :) Here we go again....At least this time, however, I am running down the hill and not up (The semester is halfway over!) Physics is going a million miles a minute, and I can only go a million miles an hour. In chemistry, we are talking about quantum numbers and electron orbitals. The abstractness makes my tiny brain hurt. And in chem lab, the highest I can get on these lab writeups is a B. I got an 81 the other day. My writeup was "perfect" (according to me) except for a bunch of mini mistakes that took off quite a few points. Such as not labeling each paper "conclusion", "summary", and so forth. That was a new rule...

"Anyone who doesn't make mistakes isn't trying hard enough". --Wess Roberts
I make quite a few mistakes. I take it that could be a good thing....

"Blessed be your name in the land that is plentiful.....Blessed be your name on the road marked with suffering.....Every blessing you pour out, I'll turn back to praise".