Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One and Lonely

If any of you have been at all interested in what I have mentioned concerning courtship, this is a really good article, and may answer some of the questions you have concerning the basic principles of what is involved.

*Edit later*
Okay, so there was more to it than that. I guess I had a "One and Lonely" type of day. I see the merits of what it is I am doing, but sometimes it is hard. Sometimes I just wish there was a guy out there who thought about me during the day. Sometimes I wish I was the one who got a call from my boyfriend to steal me away from classes. :)

"Sometimes I have good days and it's good to be me Sometimes I get the best of insecurity And it's quite alright to be the one and only But today I feel like the one and lonely"

*Edit AGAIN!!*
So, I had to refocus with God again. I think that is what my time spent with Him usually is. Refocusing. One quiettime a day doesn't seem to be enough. I have started bringing my Bible to school when I just need some help. It has started one conversation so far which was really cool. Anyway, that is beside the point. Like I said, I am refocused and ready to keep running the race. And since I ended on a sadder note with Superchick, I will once again end with Superchick, but on a happier note.

approval is your sword
popularity your crown
but i'm not one of your subjects
you can't bring me down
you say i loose your approval if i'm not cool like you
well, here's a newsflash for you
i've got nothing to loose
your laughter is hollow because i don't care
you look down on me, but im not there
I've got nothing to prove and nothing to lose
nothing to prove and nothing to lose