Sunday, October 15, 2006

Skillet



Score!
Skillet has a new CD. These guys are the best. I have listened to them for about 5 years now, and there has never been a CD I haven't liked. They have a very distinct sound, but it isn't so much that it gets old. Check out some of their songs. I believe I have been to five of their concerts so far. They come to Colorado a lot. :) The best part about them is their sincerity. Sometimes it seems like when I go to a Christian concert there is no distinguishable difference between it and a secular one. You can really tell the difference at a Skillet concert! Guess you could call me a longtime fan...
They have a concert Halloween night, but I don't know if I can go since I have two test on Wednesday morning and I wouldn't get home until 2:00 in the morning. That may not be a good combination....