Saturday, February 18, 2006

Well, I am back. We arrived home safely which is slightly lucky since it was snowy, foggy, and, not to mention, 9 degrees on Friday. :) Which is pretty comical taking into consideration the fact that my Dad and I both somehow neglected to bring jackets of any sort and part of our day consisted of being outside on a tour. However, I improvised by wearing my pajama pants under my jeans which certainly helped.

Anyway, I absolutely loved the campus! The people, professors, programs, clubs, and resources were all really great. I would go, but I believe I have a different plan. I got a scholarship from Colorado State University in Pueblo that pays for all my tuition, so what I am going to do-I believe-is get my master's degree in biology from Pueblo which should take like 3 three more years. Then I want to apply for veterinary school in Fort Collins. If I went to Fort Collins, in the financial situation I have now (which may change once the CSU scholarship results come in) I would end up graduating with a bachelor's degree and loans to pay off. I don't think so since I still have four years to go after that! So, yeah, I believe that is my plan. I am really excited to start getting into the stuff I really want to be learning about. I am really tired of all the general ed stuff! I want to get really deep in all the biology and animal stuff.

Have a great weekend!