Sunday, January 29, 2006

Adios Weekend

Well, it is back to a "non-slacker" life. I did absolutely nothing this weekend. I feel guilty saying this, but I completely enjoyed it. I think over the course of the weekend, I have watched, um, 6 movies. Sad, huh? I went to a friend's house on Friday which was great. We haven't hung out for a long time, so it was fun. Whenever I am at her house, we get to talking about the "end of highschool"-life as we know it. :) We're glad, but quite scared too.

Saturday: I, well, I , uh, did nothing. I wasn't feeling spectacular, so I majorly took it easy.

Sunday: The highlight of my day has been macaroni-and-cheese. I haven't had that stuff in ages and it was pretty darn good. Which, by the way, as any smart person can see, has inspired my new background. Appalling, isn't it? As one can see from this illustration, I have had no life this weekend. But I'll make up for it this week. As far as I can tell, every day this week is packed. :) It'll be fun!