Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wrapping It Up

I suppose this is the last of it. The last on courting. I hope you guys haven't been too ultimately bored.

So, after we decide that we may like to pursue a closer relationship, me and "the guy" would start courting which I have already described. I would like, once we decide that we might be a good match for each other, for him to talk to my Dad about getting married. You know, just "ask permission" I guess. And then, I suppose he would ask me and I would obviously say yes. I am not exactly sure how that last part will work out, but I know that all the waiting will be worth it. So what if my weekends are with friends rather than boyfriends, and I don't get flowers on Valentine's but cute cards from my little brothers and sisters. I'm happy with where I am at!