Saturday, February 11, 2006

Allrighty then!

Hola! Hope y'all's weekend is going well. Y'all...I love it.

I had a way hard day on Friday. I had to put my dog to sleep. As you guys know, we found out he had cancer about four months ago. He did great, but in the last week, he was obviously pretty bad. Therefore, the inevitable. I won't go all into it, just because I feel like it is one, too depressing, and, two, I dunno, weird. I guess I just realize how much I enjoyed having him around. :) I didn't knowI could get so attached to a dog. I keep looking out on the porch or in the laundry room where he always is, and it just seems so boring and empty. The last few days have been hard, but I know things will get easier. I will definantly miss him!

Stuff About My Dog:
1. For some odd reason, he loved snow beanies. He would actually tackle people to get it off their heads. It was pretty hilarious! Luckily, it generally didn't happen to me, because I was too tall.

2. Once he stole a whole pork roast off the counter. Wow, my Mom was really mad!

3. As we were walking him out of the humane society after getting him, two ladies walked up to us and said they were just going in to get him. He was their neighbor's dog and they liked him so much they were going to adopt him. We were just in time!

Okay, I am seriously finished now. I wanted to give you guys some books to read if you feel led to learn more. Thanks to everyone for the discussion and questions!

My personal favorite because it is so practical and it is cool to see a couple who actually did court. Plus, it is humorous at times. : "When God Writes Your Love Story"-Eric and Leslie Ludy

A good book although I felt like it advocated courtship but left too many questions as to how it was to be done: "I Kissed Dating Good-Bye"-Joshua Harris

This book was written after many wrote Joshua saying they wanted to know what to do in place of dating-written after he got married-"Boy Meets Girl"-Joshua Harris

Oh, and if you guys want, check out my sidebar. I added some cool new stuff a while ago.