Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Blog!!



Hooray! It has been one year to the day that I have been blogging! Happy day Polka Dotted Pickles. :) Cool. Now I have two birthdays....

It seems like everyone has dropped off the face of the planet for President's Day. :) I haven't heard from anyone over the weekend. I, however, still have school today. No winter break for me. Too bad!

I had a nice weekend! I went to a friend's house on Friday night. We just hung out. Checked out their basement and the friend's brother tried to scare us by turning the lights off. Well, it obviously scared some people due to all the screaming I heard. I think my eardrums are a bit off now. Saturday, I just hung out. Sunday we went to lunch with some friends. Not really exciting, but a good weekend. Sort of makes me ready to get back into the week. Sort of.