Sunday, January 22, 2006

Introducing...






...my new creatures. Gross, slimy things as my sister would say. She made me promise not to get anything else. I told her I didn't have anymore room. :) My dresser and desk are full. Anyway, the first guy is an Oriental Fire-Bellied Toad. I named "him" Argyle. My sister is knitting an argyle sweater, and I liked the name. He's very colorful-like argyle. The fish is a Beta. I named "him", yeah, I made it a boy. But I really do think it's a male. The girls are smaller. I named him Pippin IV. Not after LOTR, but after a book by John Steinbeck called "The Short Reign of Pippin IV".

I have this really weird idea of something I really want to do when I get my own house. I am going to get a room and it will be filled with frogs, toads, turtles, fish, hermit crabs, millipedes, scorpions-in cages of course-and I will call it "The Reptile Room" in honor of Violet, Sunny, and Klaus Baudelaire. :) So what if it won't even have only reptiles in it...