Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hee hee!



I don't know why I am posting this. It's so stupid. But I couldn't think of anything else to post. :) Okay, today I decided-well I guess I've known for a lot longer than that that I am accident prone. The other day, Emily and I went to get movies. We both walked on the same part of the sidewalk and I totally slipped, but she didn't. So, today, I went out to get the mail. Our driveway is still really icy from the now, so I tried to pick my way through those parts. Needless to say, it failed. I turned around with the mail in my hand, and slipped. On the ice. Despite my efforts not to. I just happened by some odd coincidence-why today?-to be wearing jeans with holes in them. Therefore, instead of just a bruise, I ended up with blood on my pants. Man, they were clean too! Oh well. :) So there you have my story of the day.

Here is a funny quote by my math teacher. We were doing frequency distribution charts on amounts of sugar in cereals. Yeah, I know, blah, blah, blah! There was a ton of samples of different cereals. He said, "We have cereals geared toward children who want to have energy to watch cartoons at four in the morning". Well, I thought it was funny anyway.