Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday Not Terrible

Hola, all! I have really lost track of days. I called A**** about running and I made a complete fool of myself talking about tommorrow and Tuesday, not tommorrow and Wednesday. I think I have lost my head.

*Sigh of relief* All tests before Thanksgiving break are officially done. I can hardly believe it! Surprisingly, the chem test I had today was not bad. The easiest one we have had so far. Which could be good or bad depending on how the curve goes... At this point, I don't care. I can't stress about grades anymore. I have taken a bit of a sabbatical on studying. I couldn't handle it anymore. This was evidenced on a 77 on a physics test. It doesn't matter though, because the lowest one is dropped.

Must vote today. I ran this morning at 6:00, so I could go to the courthouse after school. Next time, must do absentee. Note to self!

So, new developments for next semester. It looks like I will be taking 17 credits. Yeah, a lot, but it is possible that I could graduate at the end of not this summer (2007), but the end of summer 2008. I can't remember if I posted about that. I am super excited. This means that I may begin my vet school applications as early as this Christmas break. Crazy!

Thankful Things for Today:
Tumbleweeds. Seriously, driving to school, they were all over the place. They make me smile. I came to the conclustion that tumbleweeds can actually be cute. :)