Sunday, March 19, 2006

Randomness

I have decided to start a new business:




Danika

General of the Army of Narnia


'What will your business card say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


However, I must admit that this wasn't the first one I got. I typed Danika, then I typed Danika Hayden, and then I typed Danika again. The first was about me teaching people to Riverdance. BAD idea! I can't even do it myself. Then the other one had to do with opposable thumbs and made no sense. So, I went back to Danika. It's kind of dumb if it changes every time....

*Edit-Sunday afternoon*
Curses to Red Rover! At least, curses to it when it is played with guys that are like 6 foot who knows what, and weigh a whole lot more than you do. Since I look like the weakest one in the group-which I probably am-everyone tries to run through my arms. That was fun. Then of course I make a fool of myself by trying to break through and falling over backwards. I now know what is meant by all the individual segments of bone in one's spinal cord. It hurts to cough now. :)

Oh! I changed my quotes, so if you feel like it, check them out. You know, I watched "Brokedown Palace" last night. Josh and Sarah are always telling me about a movie called "Brokedown Palace". I wonder if it was the same one...Two girls are stuck in Thailand on suspicion of drug smuggling. If either of you come on, is that the one you are talking about. Regardless, I really enjoyed the one that I saw.