Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Life is Good

Ha! I get my own room and tonight my sister and I are sharing again. Funny! She just painted so she doesn't want to be asphyxiated by paint. Don't even mention drowning, thank you very much...

I am so excited! I may be able to go on a missions trip to Denver. It is three and a half days over spring break. We will be able to do a park ministry and help start a church from what I can tell. I am excited for the opportunity to help out, rather than just veg out over my break. So, if you would all be praying for God's will to be done on the trip, that would be great!

Okay, I was at Hastings and saw a book called "After Suicide". I made the mistake of vocalizing what I thought a split second after reading it. What? People are dead after suicide. I don't get it. Then I read the subtitle-For Those Who Are Left Behind. It really isn't funny. Very sad topic. However, it just never seems to fail...

Have a superbular Friday. That reminds me of zubular which I won't even go into. One night, very late at night....That is how all these stories seem to start.