Sunday, March 05, 2006

Random Monday

Today I intend to be as random as possible. Here goes...

This is my room so far. I painted it turquoise yesterday. Isn't it beautimous? Is that a word? If so is that how it is spelled?



Aren't these despicable? I bought them for camp when I was forced to dress up. We had to dress up to go to a museum. Doesn't make sense. I didn't wear them anyway. I rebelled-silently of course-and wore my green converse with "dress" pants. No, I did not wear a skirt. I have to wear them again though. On Saturday, I have a big interview. If I get the scholarship, then all my tuition would be paid for. I guess I'll try not to complain about the skirt and shoes.



My stats test. I'll hand it in Thursday. Yeah...



Isn't this stuff hilarious? There is a funny story about it. On Friday, I put it in my car. I was in a doctor's office for a few hours, so I just left it there. Well, it got too hot. I am not used to this. It was snowing a few weeks ago, okay? Anyway, I drive somewhere else, leave it in the car a little longer. I head home with Sarah and Emily in the car with me. I pick it up and open it. I guess I wanted to put some on or something. Well, it was melted. Pink wax spilled everywhere. My pants, the seat-it even got on the steering wheel somehow. Don't ask. Needless to say, Sarah and Emily started busting up. Yeah, it was funny. Until I got my jeans out of the wash and they have a stupid stain on them. Oh well, shorts season is coming soon, so I will survive. :)



Have I ever shown you guys my sweet shoes? Probably, because I am in love with them. Not literally of course. Anyway, I am going to have to get some new ones soon, because these are starting to fall apart. I think I want brown. Ooh! I could get brown and put some neon laces in. Sweet....



"Mom! Dad! Don't touch it-it's evil!" *Boom*