Friday, March 03, 2006

Well...

Well, as long as you guys don't laugh, I will show you some pictures from when I was little. Very little. :)



This is when I wanted to be a cowgirl when I grew up. I had cowboy-exscuse me, cowgirl-boots, and all I wanted was a horse. What I got was 4-H. I ended up doing something along the lines of Pee Wee Sheep Showing. Please try not to laugh aloud. If I remember correctly, my sheep was misbehaving. Why mine of all people? I don't know what to do with sheep. I think I started crying. I still got a ribbon of participation though...Seriously, please refrain. :)



And these would be the good OLD days. Which, of course, I don't remember, so I can't tell you anything about them. All I know is my Mom had a thing for this Hawaiian ensemble I am wearing. I was looking through pictures and there are like 55 of me in this outfit. Interesting...



Sometimes I rather cringe to think of these days-I like to call them the barrette days. :) I was probably 12ish, and all I ever wore in my hair were these ugly glittery barrettes. Sometimes I wonder how and why my Mom refrained from giving me fashion advice. Like she never insisted that I quit wearing socks with my sandals. Man, I'm really telling you guys a lot of my secrets here...

Have a great weekend!