Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lesson

I feel that lately God is trying to teach me humbleness. I think this for two reasons. One, I keep hearing about humbleness-bible studies, etc. Two, I keep making a fool of myself. *Sigh* Therefore, I have decided to work on two things: not making a fool of myself and being humble. I'm serious! Laugh all you want, but I mean it. :) Hi, I'm Danika, and I am working on humbleness. You all repeat: "Hi, Danika!". (Side note: This is scary. We used to do this at youth group. Whenever someone said their name, everyone chants, "Hi, _____".

Okay, anyway, on to a nicer subject-for me at least. Ooh! I am so excited. My first real articles get published in the newspaper on Monday. Woo hoo! I will see if I can give you all a link. The scary part is we had to do a picture. I was just thinking it would be a simple mug shot. Not quite....Somehow, I ended up in a beret with a scarf around my neck, posing with a camera. I can't tell you the rest, because it is all a blur. And it just hit me this very second that everyone in the teeny tiny town where I live will read this. Ah!