Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wet Noodle



Beat me over the head with a wet noodle if you ever get tired of this. I am simultaneously showing you my quilt-the top is FINALLY finished-, my wall, and my sister's cat hat. Yeah, she knitted it. Disgusting, isn't it? At the present moment she is talking about knitting something called Fair Isle. What the heck is that?

My sister said I never blogged anymore. I do, however I have a sinking feeling it is all becoming...boring. Yes, maybe it's boring. So, I was trying to think of things to make it interesting. I couldn't think of anything. Maybe at 2:00 this morning, a brilliant idea will come to me and it will leave my head before I can find a notebook in the pig sty of my room. Yes, it really is a pigsty. I am finding dirty dishes, dirty clothes mixed with clean clothes, I keep stepping on tacks and safety pins-ah!!!! I need to clean. However, I am going to stick to my plan. :)

Weird things about me: (I just felt like it.)
1. I watched "Pride and Prejudice" last night and actually liked it. What a shocker, because I strongly dislike the book (I am trying not to say hate.). Anyway, it made me want to go walk around in some huge green field-preferably England-before the sun came up and there was mist everywhere. I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt to be proposed to at the same time, even though the whole walking around in the mist part was cool too.

2. I am very sarcastic. I hope you have all realized this in my writing. I am rarely being completely serious. Likely, I have already scared many of you away because of this.

3. I am helping 60 and 35 year old ladies with their stats tests. On the first one, I spent like 5 hours on the phone. On this one I was really busy-not lying-so I only spent like 2. It made me realize I never want to be in debt-I dreaded every phone call.

4. I think I have decided what my biggest wish is in life. For graduation-college, because I know it won't happen for highschool graduation-I want to get a yellow lab puppy, preferably a girl. Even if I have to buy it as a present for myself.

5. Although I may not appear this way on my blog, I am what you might call painfully shy. I can go whole days at school or work not talking to anyone. It is probably not the best, but I am working on it. I am so bad, I don't even like to go up to people in Wally World and ask where something is. Then of course my Mom will force me to do it...I prefer to observe. I have whole notebooks full of interesting observations. :)