Monday, March 13, 2006


room1 Posted by Picasa


room3 Posted by Picasa


room2 Posted by Picasa

Well, my room is officially done. All I have to do is put my curtain rod up, and it is set. I love it! It is the weirdest thing to have my own room. I am completely not used to it! :) My favorite thing about my room so far is my bookshelf. I can actually fit all my books on it and have room for more. Now that is hard to do.

The funniest thing happened to me. Right before I went to bed last night, I turned off the light. Well, my Dad hasn't put on a switchplate, so, due to the fact that I am accident prone, I shocked myself. Ooops! Anyway, last night I had a dream about a manta ray and I got electrocuted by it. I am sure you were all really anxious to hear that, but it actually made me laugh when I woke up and thought about it.

On Saturday night, my family went to Josh and Sarah's house. Fun, fun! Except for the part where we played the "Animal Game". That was funny! I won't explain it, but I would suggest running away really fast when anyone mentions anything of the sort. :) We also went for a walk and met up with a bunch of my other friends. It freaked me out, because they started yelling at us really loud. I didn't recognize them at first, so I was wondering...:)

Have an excellent Monday!