Monday, March 13, 2006

Sometimes Monday Stinks

Whoa! I just found out that this symphony concert I went to yesterday-well, one of my friends went too. I didn't even know she was there. What a weird coincidence. Like you all care...

Curses to some teachers! I got docked for not using a book source in a paper. I pleaded my case and she said that it should have been obvious. I was happy, however, because she gave me extra points when I asked her about a few things. So, at this point, it is still possible to get an A. Which I am insisting on. My Mom says I shouldn't be so...anal, but it can't be helped. I figure I'll get over it next semester. :)

Now I have to go write another paper for the class. I totally do not feel like it due to the fact that I have been doing homework all day. Come to think of it, I didn't feel like it at the beginning of the day either. But it must be done, right? Once I finish, I will be relieved!