Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Relatively Fun Quiz

1)Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4: "Alaska" James A. Michener (My Dad was reading this.) "cropping twig-ends from a convenient willow, he heard a"

2)Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch. A quilt that is hanging on the wall.

3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don't have TV

4) Without looking, guess what time it is. I think 7:00

5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Close, 7:16


6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My Mom is sewing, so the machine.
7)When did you last step outside? about twenty minutes ago, I went to the Library.

8)Before you started this survey, what did you look at?My e-mail

9) What are you wearing?
My p.j.s. Soccer shorts with a t-shirt

10) Did you dream last night?
No. Come to think of it, I haven't in a while.

11) When did you last laugh? When my Dad said he bought a 10 pack of Butterfingers and he said he ate a few. He ate like 8 of them. :)

12) What is on the walls of the room you are in? Well, I am in the basement, so a calender from 2004??, a quilt, and my Mom's craft board.

13) Seen anything weird lately?
Weird? Um, my sister has been wearing this hat with cat ears on it all night. Actually, it is cute.

14) What do you think of this quiz? Certainly one of the more entertaining ones.

15) What is the last movie you saw?
Um...oh! Amistad. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Oh, and then I watched the first 15 minutes of "Troy" in humanities. Not the greatest thing, because my parents don't want me to see it. :)

16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?Uh, everything. :) Well, more specifically, all my schooling tuition, a Jeep of my very own, a puppy, a few pairs of converse, sponsor a bunch of compassion kids, donate to the humane society, and invest the rest in...something.

17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Well, I think I'll save that for later...Um, what's new? Oh! I want to go on a missions trip to Romania this summer.

18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
End cliches and groups and popularity. Ugh! Is that more than one thing...?

19) Do you like to dance? Ha! Well, if you saw me dance, you wouldn't like dancing. I may do it on my own, once in a while, locked in a closet, but other than that, no.

20) George Bush?Do I like him? He is a good guy compared to most, although I don't agree with all of his policies.

21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Well, I like the name Blaire Marie or Cadence.

22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I don't have any boy names.

23) Would you ever consider living abroad? Um, no, I like America's politics. I would certainly travel though.

24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Well done, my good and faithful servant. Oh, and I want him to tell me a few things I have always wondered about.